Our Address Printers don’t just print addresses, they can also print attention lines, postal barcodes, and permit indicia. In addition to everything else we have printers that can custom print whole envelopes. We have a full line of address printers to support your needs.
Discover the FP range of Address Printers
With the FP EDGE, effortlessly print marketing messages and vibrant designs that grab the attention of your recipients at a very low cost per print.
The AJ 500 has a fixed-head and is an entry-level inkjet address printer.
The FP AJ 1000 is versatile due to its feed system that has three rows of high grip rollers and the capacity for materials up to 1/4“ thick.
Print graphics, logos, and barcodes at up to 600 dpi with the AJ 2650, a six-head printer.
Print addresses, in addition to attention lines, postal barcodes, return addresses, and permit indicia – this complete selection provides the
flexibility you need to cost-effectively boost productivity and enhance image quality.
Why does your business need an Address Printer?
Whether you have a small business office or a full-scale corporate mailroom, you’ll find address printers to meet your needs, all supported by FP Mailing Solutions renowned customer service.
Address Printers Features
- Print addresses, attention lines, postal barcodes, return addresses, and permit indicia.
- Supports Intelligent Mail Barcodes (IMB), the next generation of barcode technology that can lower your postal rates in addition to allowing faster delivery (includes USPS Delivery Point Barcodes).
- They have lightening speeds from 4,300 to 36,000 pieces-per-hour.
- Sharp, brilliant, full colour from 300 to 1200 dpi for striking graphics and crisp text.
- They also fit comfortably on a desktop or tabletop.
Address & Envelope Software
Check out FlexMail, software to cleanse & organize your addresses and help you design great looking envelopes for personalized printing.