Our Address Printers don’t just print addresses, they can also print attention lines, postal barcodes, and permit indicia. In addition to everything else we have printers that can custom print whole envelopes. We have a full line of address printers to support your needs.
Discover the FP range of Address Printers
With the FP EDGE, effortlessly print marketing messages and vibrant designs that grab the attention of your recipients at a very low cost per print.
The AJ 140 Address Printer is fast, economical and easy-to-use. Featuring reliable Inkjet technology, the AJ 140 prints sharp addresses, graphics, logos, and barcodes on your media.
The AJ 160 Address Printer offers high speed printing in a convenient desktop size. The proven Inkjet technology ensures sharp, smear-free printing of addresses, graphics, logos, and barcodes.
The AJ 180 Address Printer prints sharp addresses, graphics, and logos at a high speed of up to 34,000 #10 envelopes per hour. This In-line printer is designed to use with additional mailroom equipment like desktop folders, folder inserters and more for a complete mailing system.
Why does your business need an Address Printer?
Whether you have a small business office or a full-scale corporate mailroom, you’ll find address printers to meet your needs, all supported by FP Mailing Solutions renowned customer service.
Address Printers Features
- Print addresses, attention lines, postal barcodes, return addresses, and permit indicia.
- Supports Intelligent Mail Barcodes (IMB), the next generation of barcode technology that can lower your postal rates in addition to allowing faster delivery (includes USPS Delivery Point Barcodes).
- They have lightening speeds from 4,300 to 36,000 pieces-per-hour.
- Sharp, brilliant, full colour from 300 to 1200 dpi for striking graphics and crisp text.
- They also fit comfortably on a desktop or tabletop.
Address & Envelope Software
Check out FlexMail, software to cleanse & organize your addresses and help you design great looking envelopes for personalized printing.