Processus d'enregistrement au logiciel MoCA
Step 1) Prior to contacting FP to register for MoCA, you are required to Create a Canada Post Profile.
- If you are already registered with CPC, proceed to step 2.
Step 2) In order to use MoCA, you must have a PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit) postage account with FP. If you do not have PAD postage, please fill out our Francotyp-Pre-Authorized-Debit-Form (PDF 200KB).
- If you are already on PAD, proceed to step 3.
Please ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover your parcel needs. FP reserves the right to charge an administration fee in the event that your bank transaction is rejected. A nominal monthly fee for MoCA will apply on your rental invoice.
Step 3) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you would like to receive communications. This email address is your username for MoCA login.
- Shortly after, you will receive an email with a link to MoCA.
- The link will prompt you to create your new MoCA password.
- MoCA now links you to the CPC registration page. Enter the email and phone number you previously registered with CPC.
- You are now ready to ship!